California Dressage Society
San Diego Chapter
• Home • Subscribe to Newsletter/E-mails • Chapter News • Calendar • Show Info • Circuit Info • Board Members • Clinics/Educational Opportunities • Related Sites • Service Directory • Classified Ads • BECOME A SPONSOR • LIKE us on Facebook • Member's Corner • Jr/YR Page • eBlast Archives • Contact Webmaster
Last updated: 4/27/13
TOP NEWS STORIES:
Need to pick up your 2012 CDS Awards or 2012 Circuit Awards? Awards available the weekend of April 26-27 at the Custom Saddlery Show Trailer at the Del Mar National. Awards will also be available for pick-up at the May board meeting at 7pm on May 8 at Cocina del Charro in San Marcos and at the August Chapter Show.
Missed out on the final 2012 results? Complete listing for "Trainer with the MOST WINS" here, and complete Circuit Standings here.
Results from February Show online now.
Click here for the new MEMBERS' CORNER, where we'll display photos and news about our members' special achievements.
We would love to post members' awards online, complete with photos (All Breeds', Show High Point Awards, etc.), but unless you tell us, we have no way of knowing who we should be recognizing. PLEASE, if you -- or someone you know -- deserves public recognition, let us know and send us a photo. We want to let everyone know how proud we are of our CDS San Diego members!
SHOW DATES FOR 2013:
CDS San Diego Mid Winter Dressage Show
February 9 & 10, 2013
Del Mar Horsepark
Judges: Hilda Gurney (S) and Mike Osinski (S)
TD: Jan Welch
THERE IS NO JUNE SHOW IN 2013 -- IT WILL BE BACK IN 2014.
CDS San Diego Summer Show
August 10 & 11, 2013
Del Mar Horsepark
Judges: Thomas Poulin (S), William Solyntjes (S), Sandy Hotz (S), Kate Shuster (r)
TD: Tajie Major
CDS SCHOOLING SHOW CIRCUIT DATES:
- April 7: Fallbrook Riders' Field
- May 4: Creek Hollow Ranch
- June 2: Poway Valley Riders' Association
- July 28: Poway Valley Riders' Association
- August 18: Fallbrook Riders' Field
- September 7: Creek Hollow Ranch
Click on the SUBSCRIBE link to sign up for customized eBlast content - never spam - of the news you need.
We've changed/added new benefits to our sponsorship packages, particularly at the Platinum Level. Click here for details.
"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK to stay up-to-date in between newsletters and share information with other dressage friends. Find us here.
Jane Brown now has FIVE cookbooks. All are perfect for the busy equestrian, with recipes sure to please even the finickiest of eaters. Learn more here. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of her cookbooks go to the San Diego Chapter of CDS.
It's time to think about your commitment to the San Diego Chapter for 2013. We need you now more than ever, and we have sponsorship options suitable for EVERY budget. Please think how you, or your business, might support CDS-San Diego today. All contributions are tax-deductible. Click here for more information or click here for a sponsorship application.
We've updated our web site to reflect the 2011 sponsors. Did you know we average 30,000 hits/month even in the off-season? Platinum sponsors are rotated across the top of every page, and Gold sponsors have a static display in the margin. Think what that could mean in terms of exposure for YOUR business!
NEWS and INFORMATION:
- CLASSIFIED ADS are free to chapter members. Listings expire after 3 months, unless you tell us you'd like them extended. To place an ad, email the webmaster.
- CLINICS/EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES page offers a resource to members looking for learning opportunities in their area, both in and out of the saddle. There is no charge to list your event. Contact the webmaster with pertinent information.
- Board Meetings are ALWAYS open to the general membership. They are generally held the second Wednesday of the month and are listed on our calendar. Feel free to e-mail a board member if you have questions.
- We are SIMPLIFYING Circuit Rules for 2013. There will be NO volunteer requirement, for starters. Click here for more information.
- Become a CDS-SD Volunteer
- Volunteer Information
- Want to Join the San Diego Chapter of the California Dressage Society?
- Trainers' Directory
- Service Providers
- Trainer Directory Application